An intensive workshop, approaching the pure digital workflow in all fields of dentistry. Gain knowledge on interdisciplinary digital treatment planning and execution. Learn how to use digital dentistry as a tool in conjunction with well-established prosthetic principles.
Dr. Konstantinos Sergis
• Master of Science in Prosthodontics from the University of Edinburgh.
• Established a private practice in Athens, oriented in Clinical Prosthodontics, Implantology and digital dentistry.
• Clinical Instructor of the Dental School of Athens.
• Active member of European Prosthodontic Association (EPA), ITI academy, and Greek Prosthodontic Association.
• Key Opinion Leader of 3Shape in Greece.
• Has published several articles in Greek and international Journals and lectures internationally.
For Registration: +962797552566
About the lecturer:
One-day 3shape training that was held on
the 4th of April, 2019 at the Sheraton hotel by Dr. Hani Tohme.
The workshop basically focused on two of the most popular software that 3shape offers; Implant studio and Smile design.
Location : Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel, Amman, Jordan.
Date : 4th of April, 2019.
lecturer: Dr. Hani Tohme.
*Click the Timetable to see full size.
Location: Manshore’s Training Center, Amman, Jordan
Date: November 2017 to February 2018
Date: February 26, 2015
We organize one-day introductory trainings about our 3shape’s 3D scanner
for interested dentists every while, to get them filmier with our scanner and the way it operates.
Jordanian Dental Assiociation Conference took place in Jordan, Amman at the landmark hotel back in 24th of october,2014.
Participated in the congress of the Royal Medical Services and 10th Annual Wordl Microimplant Anchorage
Manshore participated in a conference for dentists which was organized by the Jordanian dental
association held in Landmark hotel, the 3rd of Oct. 2017 at which it marked the start of our journey.
The 11th conference of the Jordanian Orthodontic Society (JOS) held under the theme “Back to Top”. This conference represents a continuation of the scientific approach and keeping abreast of what is new in orthodontics.
The conference was attended by a number of lecturers from inside and outside Jordan. Two workshops were held on the sidelines of the conference. The exhibition was organized with participation from a large number of international and local dentistry companies.
For Timetable Click here